Page 1 of 1

MENDI PALM

Posted: Fri Mar 22, 2019 5:06 pm
by Deepol
MENDI PALM
Taken in Princes Dock, Palm Line vessel built in Bremerhaven in 1936 as LEONIAN for the United Africa Company.
In 1949 she became MENDI PALM and in 1959 sold on was renamed RIO YAPE.
As LOBITO she was scrapped at Vado Ligure where she arrived on July 7th 1967, work beginning in September .