Page 1 of 1

First of four

Posted: Wed Jan 31, 2018 8:54 am
by Deepol
In March 1959, Cammell Laird at Birkenhead delivered to Shaw Savill the first of four fine general cargo liners. This was IONIC and she was followed by ILLYRIC, ICENIC and IBERIC in 1960/61 built in various yards round the UK.

In 1978 IONIC became GLENPARVA on sale and was broken up at Kaohsiung in April 1979.